OnlyFans – use directly online

last changes

OnlyFans was last updated on November 29th, 2021 and is available here for direct online use.

On OnlyFans you can follow stars, artists and any other content creators or become a content creator yourself and earn money with it.

The dealer may pay a commission for links on this page, eg for links marked with or green underlining. More info.

OnlyFans
OnlyFans

OnlyFans is a content sharing platform for the (usually) paid provision of various web content. What and how much you post (text, images, videos, live streams) is up to you. Those who offer content can charge monthly subscription fees of any amount.

Users who want to comb OnlyFans for content must register on the platform, enter payment data and « follow » users. Posted photos & videos can only be viewed with a paid subscription.

Basically, you will find a wide variety of content creators with a wide variety of content on OnlyFans. This ranges from profiles of artists and musicians to more or less well-known influencers and crowdfunding projects to erotic and pornographic content. Statistically, erotic content predominates on OnlyFans.

Is OnlyFans legal?

The use of OnlyFans, both as a « fan » and as a « content creator » is completely legal. According to the OnlyFans policy, users must be at least 18 years old. Uploading illegal content is of course not permitted.

Who is actually behind OnlyFans?

The founder and CEO of OnlyFans is Tim Stokely. The operating company of OnlyFans is called Fenix ​​International Limited and is based in London. In 2018 Leonid Radvinsky (owner of MyFreeCams) became a director of Fenix ​​International Limited after acquiring 75% of the company.

How can I pay at OnlyFans?

Payment is made by credit card or Giropay. Paysafecard and Sofortüberweisung also work.
Payment via PayPal is not possible because PayPal has specified in its usage guidelines that they do not support « certain sexually oriented materials or services ».

How much money can I make on OnlyFans?

If you want to open an OnylFans profile yourself, you can ask your fans for a monthly subscription between 5 and 50 US dollars. The more subscribers who follow you, the higher your earning potential. From the revenue generated, OnlyFans deducts 20 percent in fees, so the remaining 80 percent goes to your account.

Laisser un commentaire